Πέμπτη 4 Μαΐου 2017

Janis Joplin - Ball and Chain (sensational performance at Monterey)




Lemmy

Sitting down by my window
Honey, looking out at the rain

Sitting down by my window, looking out at the rain
All around that I felt it
All I can see was the rain

Something grabbed a hold of me
Feel to me, oh, like a ball and chain
Hey, you know what I mean that's exactly what it felt like

But that's way too heavy for you, you can't hold them all
And I say, oh, whoa, whoa, oh, that cannot be
Just because I got oh, your love, please
Why does every

Oh, this can't be just because I got to need you, daddy
Please don't you knock it down now, please
Here you've gone today

What I wanted to love you and I wanted to hold you, yeah, till the day I die
Yes, I did, yes, I did, yeah, hey, hey, alright
Say, whoa, whoa, whoa, honey
This can't


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Το blog ΟΛΑ ΛΑΘΟΣ ουδεμία ευθύνη εκ του νόμου φέρει σχετικά σε άρθρα που αναδημοσιεύονται από διάφορα ιστολόγια. Δημοσιεύονται όλα για την δική σας ενημέρωση.